Monday, October 19, 2009
She Devil
I thought you were my angel. I thought you were innocent and pure and chaste. I thought you were sweet and kind and would look after me. I thought you cared about me. I thought you loved me. You were not my angel. Not at all. You were my devil. You looked at me and batted your eye brows, your red eyes enticing me to you. I fell inlove. You covered me in gasoline and lit me on fire. We made love on my bed, on your bed, on the floor, on a table. Made love? Was it just lust? You stabbed me with your pitchfork, blood spilt everywhere. I didn't even notice. I got on one knee, I held out a ring and said, "Marry me." You said, "Of course." You were lying. You were always lying. Deceptive manipulative bitch. I hate you. I love you. I told you that every night, and you told me you loved me too. You wrote it out on a piece of paper, and tried to get me to sign it. The wedding bells were ringing, and I could never have been more excited in my life. You let me down. I let you down. I wasn't going to sign the paper. I wasn't going to give you my soul. You weren't going to say "I do." You weren't going to give me your love. So bitch, you may have broken my heart, and made my eyes bleed with tears, but I still have my soul. And I won't let you take it away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment